North Shore Sydney
15/82 Reserve Road
Artarmon, NSW 2064
|Mon - Fri||8:00am - 5:30pm|
|Closed weekends and public holidays|
|By appointment only|
Our Artarmon office services business customers across Sydney’s Lower North Shore, from Mosman to Manly and Chatswood to Lane Cove. We’re in the industrial complex across from the Home HQ in Artarmon, just past the Artarmon Bunnings.
Less than 3 km
For all-day parking, follow Reserve Road to the other side of the freeway (north end) and walk 10 minutes to Orana. Unfortunately there is no customer parking on the premises.
Northbound from the CBD, take the M1/Gore Hill Freeway, keep to the left and take the Chatswood/Newcastle exit towards Pacific Highway. Then take the Reserve Road exit on the right to Artarmon.
Artarmon Station + walk
- From Central station (T1 North Shore, Northern & Western Line) to Artarmon Station.
- Exit onto Hampden Road; walk 900 m (10 minutes) to destination.
- Estimated travel time: 30 minutes.
St Leonards Station + Free shuttle bus
- From Central station (T1 North Shore, Northern & Western Line) to St Leonards Station.
- Take the Artarmon Loop Bus from Herbert Street. Alight at corner of Clarendon and Whiting Streets.
- Walk less than 1 minute to destination.
- Estimated travel time: 25 minutes.
North and North Western Suburbs services
- Catch one of the following buses to Pacific Highway near Dickson Avenue: 143, 144, 252, 254, 286 – 288, 290, or
Catch one of the following buses to Pacific Highway near Cobden Avenue: 143, 144, 200, 252, 254, 286 – 288, 290, 602, 612, 622, 653
- Walk 600 m to destination.
Mascot and Botany services to Artarmon via City and North Sydney
- Catch the M20 bus to Campbell Street Near Reserve Road.
In The Area
More errands to run in Artarmon, Lane Cove or surrounds? As an Orana Rentals customer, you’ll be looked after well by our friends at the businesses below.
Fast, friendly and affordable printing for anything from business cards to exhibition banners
Bouldering, fitness and climbing facilities, open from early ‘til late just about every day.
Perfect way to put an Orana van to use, if we ever saw one – with storage, furniture, golf, pet supplies and whitegoods stores all under the one roof.
Homemaker heaven, whether you have a DIY project on the go or you’re there for the cut-price home, office and garden items.
Incredible range of craft beers for those in search of a special brew.
Authentic Neapolitan pizza baked in a wood-fired oven.
Acclaimed Italian-style pizzeria; serves salads too.